A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kinsey is Excellent. Dr. Kinsey has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kinsey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Kinsey practice?
Dr. Robert Kinsey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Lewistown, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Kinsey, Dr. Bobby Kinsey, Dr. Robbie Kinsey, Dr. Rupert Kinsey