A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kinsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kinsey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Kinsey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Kinsey practice?
- Dr. Robert Kinsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kinsey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towanda, PA and Lewistown, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Pediatric Specialists.