A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lee, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hae Lee BA and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Robert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Gastroenterologists.