A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lee, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hae Lee BA and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Robert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Gastroenterologists.