Dr. Robert Levine Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Levine?

August 2nd, 2013

This practice is AWFUL. I made an appointment for my child and was told the information I needed to fax over. My daughter is in pain and was told by her general doctor to see a gastro. We live in New York. She is in Colorado. When she went, she was never put in the system. I asked how is that possible? They gave me the appointment and they had her fax. They also took my insurance. They set up another appointment. When my daughter went back, they told her they didn't accept her insurance and sent her away unless she paid the full amount. A college kid being able to do that? They never called to tell her they didn't accept the insurance and they said they would two weeks prior. A horrible place. I wish there were negative stars. If the staff sucks, how good could the doctor be?

April 8th, 2012

Not much bedside manner

I had a procedure done by Dr. Levine, and was pretty frustrated in trying to talk with him. After the procedure I had some routine questions which he seemed not to want to answer. He gave me only the most minimal information and actually walked out as I was trying to formulate a follow-up question. He may or not be a good diagnostician and may or may not be good at the procedures he carries out. i don't know. But he needs much improvement in his interpersonal skills and ability to discuss patients' concerns. I would not recommend him to a friend.

August 29th, 2011

Wonderful person and doctor.

May 25th, 2015