A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Levy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Howard Levy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robert Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levy practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.