A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maisel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Maisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Maisel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Maisel practice?
- Dr. Robert Maisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maisel practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.