Learn more about Dr. Robert Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maisel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maisel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maisel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Maisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Maisel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Maisel practice?
- Dr. Robert Maisel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maisel practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.