Learn more about Dr. Robert Maisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maisel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mouth Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Maisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maisel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Maisel practice?
Dr. Robert Maisel practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.