A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Miller has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.