Dr. Robert Horace Miller MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Miller practice?
Dr. Robert Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Surgeons and Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Miller, Dr. Bobby Miller, Dr. Rob Miller, Dr. Robbie Miller