A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mills practice?
- Dr. Robert Mills has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Oakland Park, FL.