A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mills practice?
Dr. Robert Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.