A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mills practice?
- Dr. Robert Mills has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Oakland Park, FL.