Dr. Robert Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mills?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mills?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2017

Great surgeon

December 2nd, 2016

Confident I have chosen the correct Dr. to do my surgey

June 26th, 2015

dr. Mills will take the cases others are afraid to take

I had an inflammatory foot issue from a surgery done by a podiatrist, that was masked by neuropathy brought on by Chemotherapy. The constant pain associated by the inflammation became apparent when I stopped the Chemotherapy to begin radiation therapy. I interviewed 3 doctors. Only Dr. Mills was willing to help me immediately. I am now pain-free.

April 27th, 2015

Very good listener and organizer for ankle pain problems.

I think Dr Mills is an excellent Dr, explains the situation and takes time to answer questions.

February 26th, 2013

Patient

Excellent doctor with a great skills as a surgeon and a terrific bedside manner. He has operated on me twice; once for my foot and 5 years later for a broken fibula and ankle. Getting through the door can be difficult and I would give Holy Cross Hospital only marginal grades, but this surgeon is worth the hassles.

November 27th, 2012

great doctor

I am an MD myself, and I was very impressed with him. A podiatrist told me I needed surgery, but he said just watch it. That was the right call. Even before he knew I was a doctor, he was very pleasant

June 23rd, 2012

Pre-op review...

The pre-op visits were great. This doc explained things better than 5 other doctors I've seen. He is in no rush to operate on my feet and made some terrific suggestions, one of which bought me three years between visits. He evokes confidence in his abilities and presents as extremely knowledgeable and professional. Hi bedside manner is comforting and thought provoking. When I schedule my long needed surgery, he's the man.

May 8th, 2012

Doctor 'Par-Excellence'

Dr. Mills is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and takes time to explain/review the diagnosis and results of xrays, etc. He has a lovely bedside manner. The wait once in the office is long sometimes, and that I suppose is because he is so in demand. The surgery he did on my foot to remove a very painful bunion is a million times better than that performed by a previous doctor on the opposite foot. Don't hesitate to use this doctor. He is an excellent practitioner.

February 21st, 2012

Best Thing I Ever Did!

I highly recommnd Dr. Mills. I do not make comments on sites, but I feel Dr. Mills delivered all that he promised. My quality of life was greatly improved. I suffered with foot pain for 54 years. I am now pain free.

December 30th, 2010

Horrible Surgery Result

Dr. Mills came recommended to me by a colleague, however, he completely botched my foot surgery and five years later I cannot even bend my toe due to an abundance of scar tissue. After seeking the advice of other professionals in the field post-surgery, I was sadly informed that the initial incision was placed incorrectly by Dr. Mills and more surgery at this point to try to correct it would most likely have a worse outcome. This surgery as only to remove a bone chip and certainly I had full mobility prior to surgery. Honestly, I do not think Dr. Mills is competent in this field as other doctors were very surprised as to how this surgery was performed. And I remain limited in my abilities due to constant pain since the scar tissue adhered to the tendon. The worst part was that Dr. Mills did not really seem to care and took no responsibility for the result. Even the physical therapist was astonished to see the incision after surgery. I am so sorry I ever took this recommendation.

January 8th, 2010

Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills repaired a ruptured Peroneal tendon and broken ankle. After having a cast on 5 months longer than expected (total of 7 months) I sought another opinion from a specialist at Mass General. When the Dr. in Mass looked at the MRI/Xrays he was mystified at the repair Dr. Mills did. he said the repair work was done well, but that they hadn't done this type of procedure in the Northeast since the 1950's. The 1950's!!! He brought 2 other Dr.'s in and all were utterly amazed that someone was still doing such an antiquated procedure of debriding/repair. It's been several years since Dr. Mills operated on me and my ankle still continues to bother me beyond what should be normal. I found Dr. Mills polite, kind, good bedside manner, authoritative, caring, friendly, etc., but am not happy with the results of the surgery performed by him.

August 27th, 2009

We have found Dr. Mills to be exceptional as a professional who cares first for the comfort and healing of his patients. His compassion for his field of expertise is beyond expectations. Dr. Mills has always been available to assist with great patience as he fields the many questions we have asked regarding injuries and recovery steps. Dr. Mills is a family man and is held in high esteem by his patients and community. He is a role model for many who wish to achieve greater success.