A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hudson Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Robert Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons.