Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Robert Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Michael Robinson
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Sacramento, CA 2.50 mi29
Dr. Glenda Goodwin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sacramento, CA 3.37 mi21
Dr. Ronald Sockolov
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Sacramento, CA 3.45 mi36