34 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Las Vegas, NV 89117 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Dell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Dell, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. O'Dell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harper O'Dell MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. O'Dell practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Dell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Dell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists, Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors, Las Vegas Family Physicians, Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Physiatrists, and Las Vegas Neurologists.