Anesthesiologist (pain control)

I LOVE COMING HERE TO RELIEVE PAIN! show details I LOVE COMING HERE TO RELIEVE PAIN!
by Dylan Mata on Sep 17th, 2016

AS A PARAPLEGIC WITH VERY BAD NEUROPATHIC PAIN IN MY LEGS AND BACK PAIN FROM FRACTURING MY SPINE, I WAS ANYWHERE FROOM 4-8 ON A SCALE OF 1-10. AFTER THE FIRST MONTH, I HAVE NOTICED A BIG DIFFERENCE. NOW, ALMOST 4 MONTHS HAVE PAST, MY PAIN LEVEL HAS DROPPED TO 2-4 IN BOTH LEGS AND BACK! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS AND DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FOR PEOPLE WITH ANY TYPE OF PAIN!

by Madison Beck on Sep 16th, 2016

Do not need to change a thing, everything is all good!

by Brett Lawler on Aug 23rd, 2016

Doctor is very good with info and is great answering all questions.

by Ryan Liu on Aug 6th, 2016

The staff is great and the treatment feel good.

by Marion Massey on Jul 30th, 2016

Everyone went out of their way and seemed very caring . I can now sleep at night.

by Rene Turner on Jul 12th, 2016

Very happy with my results, now I just come in for mantinence treatments when they bother me.

by Devin Beltran on Jun 29th, 2016

Staff is very personable and conciensious about their work.

by Ragen Warner on Jun 22nd, 2016

Dr.Odell is really great and has done so much for me. I appreciate him and Dr.Milne working together to help me get better faster. Morhea always is able to find my pain spots with her skinny fingers and get the treatment just right. I am really thankful this place has made my pain go to a functional almost non existent level so I have referred others!

by Sam Conner on Jun 9th, 2016

my feet don,t hurt as bad from when I started here.

by Sean Frederick on May 29th, 2016

I appreciate everyone here they are very helpful and very nice. I am so happy I found this place!

by Robin Downs on May 17th, 2016

I feel that if I had not come here to Dr. Odell I would not have gotten better.

by Marion Jensen on Apr 24th, 2016

The staff is very attentive to my needs and always have great attitudes.

Mar 16th, 2016

they are all wonderful here and im very pleased

Mar 15th, 2016

they are all wonderful here and im very pleased

by Prez,EZ on Mar 11th, 2016

Friendly staff,east to talk to,.

Jan 11th, 2016

really good and helpful staff.

Dec 8th, 2015

both technicians are friendly and efficient and good at what they do.

Nov 26th, 2015

Very courteous and caring staff.

Aug 16th, 2015

Very informative. Very accommodating. Awesome staff. Very in tune with my pain in my feet. Very on top of my edema. Made sure I was treated according to the swelling. I would highly recommend Dr. Odell and staff to everyone. Staff is very willing to educate in regards to diabetes. I have learned a lot to better take care of myself and get my blood sugar under control.

!!! RELIRF AFTER 15 YEAR'S !!! show details !!! RELIRF AFTER 15 YEAR'S !!!
Jul 28th, 2015

staff is very help full.I have had back pain for 15 years,and now after 1 month of treatment my pain is 50 percent less.

Jul 21st, 2015

Everything was excellent,.

by Renae on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Odell truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He has been a blessing.

Pain relief with drugs show details Pain relief with drugs
by Las Vegas local on Feb 12th, 2015

I was told that the only way I would get relief from my back pain was narcotics. After treatments with Dr. Odell the pain is nearly gone - no drugs. As an RN I appreciate the good medical practices followed by him and his staff. I also love his attitude about treating wounded warriors -"we have to give back"

Feb 8th, 2015

someof ethe personell is very nice and kind and have good customer service.

Feb 6th, 2015

My time here has been very good. They are working on my knees and the treatments are excellent.

Jan 30th, 2015

This is still new to me but I found with the electronic treatments seem to give some relief. The doctor and staff are pleasant and patience . Too early to tell would work in long term.

Oct 26th, 2014

The office staff is wonderful. I just started my treatments so we'll see how it goes.

Oct 24th, 2014

friendly, accomadating and pleasant.

Oct 16th, 2014

New patient so am still learning the ropes...so far I am satisfied and encouraged.

Oct 15th, 2014

The office staff are very friendly and helpful. I have not been able to feel much in my feet and toes and recently after stubbing my toe, it actually hurt!

Oct 14th, 2014

Staff is a lot better then my previous doctor. Staff listens and takes time to talk to you.

Aug 23rd, 2014

Everyone is very friendly.

Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Odell's staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable.

Jan 23rd, 2014

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. THE FIRST DOCTOR IVE SEEN TO ACTUALLY HELP WITH MY ISSUES AND CONTINUES TO DO SO.

10324 In Pain show details 10324 In Pain
Jul 1st, 2012

I was somewhat skeptical of getting relief but after only four visits, I find that the symptoms caused by my diabetic condition have improved substantially. I am looking forward to my next appointments and treatments. So far his procedures are spot on.

Nov 20th, 2008

This doctor was great. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues. He really cares for his patients well being.