Dr. Robert O'Dell, MD
Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist, Family Practitioner, Internist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.8620689655172 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7586206896552 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7586206896552 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8620689655172 of 4 stars
Oct 26th, 2014

The office staff is wonderful. I just started my treatments so we'll see how it goes.

Oct 24th, 2014

friendly, accomadating and pleasant.

Oct 16th, 2014

New patient so am still learning the ropes...so far I am satisfied and encouraged.

Oct 15th, 2014

The office staff are very friendly and helpful. I have not been able to feel much in my feet and toes and recently after stubbing my toe, it actually hurt!

Oct 14th, 2014

Staff is a lot better then my previous doctor. Staff listens and takes time to talk to you.

Aug 23rd, 2014

Everyone is very friendly.

Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Odell's staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable.

Jan 23rd, 2014

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. THE FIRST DOCTOR IVE SEEN TO ACTUALLY HELP WITH MY ISSUES AND CONTINUES TO DO SO.

|  10324 In Pain  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

I was somewhat skeptical of getting relief but after only four visits, I find that the symptoms caused by my diabetic condition have improved substantially. I am looking forward to my next appointments and treatments. So far his procedures are spot on.

|  Lumbar and Cervical Spine Damage  |  show details
by James Seablom on Aug 25th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. O'dell was great. He was kind, thorough and professional, dealing directly with the cervical head on. The treatment was spot on and the pain was eased significantly. He will forever have my thanks.James Seablom

|  BEAUTIFUL NURSE...  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

I FEEL THAT NOT ONLY I HIS NURSE SEXY, BUT VERY CARING,,YUMMY..

Nov 20th, 2008

This doctor was great. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues. He really cares for his patients well being.