Anesthesiologist (pain control)

by Renae on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Odell truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He has been a blessing.

Pain relief with drugs show details Pain relief with drugs
by Las Vegas local on Feb 12th, 2015

I was told that the only way I would get relief from my back pain was narcotics. After treatments with Dr. Odell the pain is nearly gone - no drugs. As an RN I appreciate the good medical practices followed by him and his staff. I also love his attitude about treating wounded warriors -"we have to give back"

Feb 8th, 2015

someof ethe personell is very nice and kind and have good customer service.

Feb 6th, 2015

My time here has been very good. They are working on my knees and the treatments are excellent.

Jan 30th, 2015

This is still new to me but I found with the electronic treatments seem to give some relief. The doctor and staff are pleasant and patience . Too early to tell would work in long term.

Oct 26th, 2014

The office staff is wonderful. I just started my treatments so we'll see how it goes.

Oct 24th, 2014

friendly, accomadating and pleasant.

Oct 16th, 2014

New patient so am still learning the ropes...so far I am satisfied and encouraged.

Oct 15th, 2014

The office staff are very friendly and helpful. I have not been able to feel much in my feet and toes and recently after stubbing my toe, it actually hurt!

Oct 14th, 2014

Staff is a lot better then my previous doctor. Staff listens and takes time to talk to you.

Aug 23rd, 2014

Everyone is very friendly.

Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Odell's staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable.

Jan 23rd, 2014

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. THE FIRST DOCTOR IVE SEEN TO ACTUALLY HELP WITH MY ISSUES AND CONTINUES TO DO SO.

10324 In Pain show details 10324 In Pain
Jul 1st, 2012

I was somewhat skeptical of getting relief but after only four visits, I find that the symptoms caused by my diabetic condition have improved substantially. I am looking forward to my next appointments and treatments. So far his procedures are spot on.

Lumbar and Cervical Spine Damage show details Lumbar and Cervical Spine Damage
by James Seablom on Aug 25th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. O'dell was great. He was kind, thorough and professional, dealing directly with the cervical head on. The treatment was spot on and the pain was eased significantly. He will forever have my thanks.James Seablom

BEAUTIFUL NURSE... show details BEAUTIFUL NURSE...
Dec 11th, 2008

I FEEL THAT NOT ONLY I HIS NURSE SEXY, BUT VERY CARING,,YUMMY..

Nov 20th, 2008

This doctor was great. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues. He really cares for his patients well being.