Learn more about Dr. Robert Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Perkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Perkins practice?
Dr. Robert Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.