A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Perkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Perkins MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists and Columbus Family Physicians.