A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Perkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Perkins MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists, Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors, and Columbus Family Physicians.