Learn more about Dr. Robert Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Perkins has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Perkins MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.