A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
- Schuylkill Medical Center East/Schuylkill Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrison Peters MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Peters practice?
- Dr. Robert Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Gastroenterologists.