Learn more about Dr. Robert Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
- Schuylkill Medical Center East/Schuylkill Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harrison Peters MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Peters practice?
- Dr. Robert Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Gastroenterologists.