A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fungal eye infections
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Rosa practice?
Dr. Robert Rosa practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.