Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Fungal eye infections, Ophthalmic Pathology, and Retina Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance