inactive

Robert H Roth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
A Miracle worker on my Wrist. Thanks again
In 1983 I was riding an ATV, I collided with another Bike, in the Mountainous Gorman area. Suffering a Compound dislocation, of the Ulla and a severely shattered Radius. After being transported to the Hospital, in Valencia. I was admitted and was assigned a Doctor. After X-raying my wrist, he put it in a device, to give my wrist some separation. He then tried to manipulate, the pieces of the Radius cup. Shortly afterwords I woke up, in the recovery room, to him telling me he couldn't help me and walked away. I was distraught. I work with my hand and am an amature Gymnast. My Sister called me and said she found a Hand specialist. A Dr Roth. He came out quickly. He gave me the facts and said he would do what he could. He put me together quickly, shortening my ulnar, by 1/2". But the fact that he was able to manipulate the shattered Radius back to, what is now, a 80% functioning, rotating Wrist, was a Miracle. I thank him and God for his abilities. Thank you, Dr Roth. It took me 2 years, to be able to do a Hand Stand again. But I was determined.

August 14th, 2015
Carpal Tunnel Success!
I have had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Roth in both hands. The results have been excellent. Surgery in right hand was in 1998 and in my left in 2011. I have full use of both hands again without any residual effects.

August 5th, 2015
Great Dr
Great dr thanks

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Roth did an amazing job on my hand. I would not have gone anywhere else.

June 21st, 2012
Very bad doctor
He is a liar. He said everything wrong and denied seeing a cyst I had in my hand.