Dr. Robert Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Shapiro?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Shapiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

Cares about money not patients!

I had a vasectomy last year. Dr Shapiro did not remind or encourage me to ask my wife to be there for any of the visits or the procedure. Nor did he give me a copy of the paperwork to look over myself or with my wife. Had they done those things I wouldn't have made this mistake. I was scared and didn't think of these things myself. A few months after the procedure I called about a reversal but was treated rudely by his office manager. I do not recommend this doctor at all. I don't feel he or his staff care about the patient at all. Don't make the same mistake I did.

July 28th, 2015

Patient of Dr. Shapiro

I went to Dr. Shapiro to have a consult appt. and schedule surgery for cancer in my kidney that had already been diagnosed, but Dr. Shapiro is able to do the surgery with a less invasive procedure. Our first meeting with Dr. Shaprio was a very positive one, he is a very warm and respectful doctor who took the time to explain the results of all of my tests that I brought with me, how the surgery would be done, what would happen after the removal of my kidney, and he also showed me the images of the tumor inside of my kidney, he also made this all very easy to understand. Dr. Shapiro answered all of my questions as well as all of my daughters questions, which helped to make everyone feel more comfortable about going into this surgery. When my surgery was delayed due to an insurance issue and Dr. Shapiro took the time to call me personally and discuss this with me prior to my pre-op and before I drove to his office which is a distance from my house, after I received approval from my insurance company to have the surgery needed with Dr. Shapiro, his office worked very hard to get the office visits needed approved for me and get my appointments scheduled so we could get the surgery rescheduled. I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone looking for a urologist not just in the Scottsdale area but anywhere in AZ he is worth the drive to his office. Not only do I have confidence in his abilities going into the surgery but he made sure that my family is at ease with what is going on with the surgery as well. I fully appreciate all that Dr. Shaprio and his staff has for me as his patient.

March 13th, 2015

High Recommendation

December 26th, 2014

First appointment with Dr Shapiro

very professional; warm and open. moved quickly through the process; explained what he knew and what he thought. A short visit but fully effective and professionally done. i was very impressed on my first visit. Phone system to make contact is awful. Not sure if staff is overloaded or if system is not working effectively. hard to ever speak to anyone and wait time is recycled...the worst part of the entire experience

December 12th, 2013