A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Shaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Shaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R Shaw practice?
- Dr. R Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Shaw practices Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.