A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shaw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Shaw MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Robert Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shaw practices General Practice near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Primary Care Doctors.