A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shaw is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shaw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Shaw MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Robert Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shaw practices General Practice near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Primary Care Doctors.