Dr. Robert Sherman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 11 reviews

January 2nd, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Sherman's for many years and always found him to be caring and compassionate. His professional skills are outstanding. He is an excellent doctor. The same is true of his office staff which I find rare these days and very much appreciated.

January 2nd, 2017
Fantastic Doctor
Very Professional

December 14th, 2016
Great doctor!!
Dr. Sherman is awesome and has a great personality. It is always a pleasure to have a good doctor that is truly honest and straight forward. I am always concerned about doctors that are all about diagnosis and treatment with no form of getting to know the patient better. He made me feel very comfortable from my first visit.

December 11th, 2016
Have been under his care for 2 years he is great

February 15th, 2016
Fantastic
Dr Sherman is fantastic!

June 23rd, 2015
I saw Dr. Sherman years ago and he was nothing but professional and competent. I couldn't have asked for better care.

March 13th, 2014
our miracle doctor
17 yrs ago we went to dr. Sherman. we told him my husband's sperm count is low according to some test results and that's why we can't have children. we were trying for 2 and half yrs. dr. Sherman did an outpt surgery on my husband and after 3 months I was pregnant. right now my baby is 16 yrs old and after that we got set of twins.. we couldn't be any happier... even I hear that he is alittle harsh and loud , and sometimes he can be rude and mean,, but I love him and I think sometimes with some people and office staff you should be this way, otherwise they won't follow commands.. you have to be alittle bit serious and bossy to be able to run your office in an organized manner... anyway my review about him is 5 out of 5.. my husband had another problem just recently and we went back to him for treatment. he cured him again and we are happy and healthy again.. we both love him...

June 26th, 2013
helpful and knowledgeable doctor
My 85 year old grandmother went to see Dr. Sherman several months ago, and I escorted her to the appointment. After having been bounced around by several physicians in the area, I was happy when Dr. Sherman was able to diagnose her and help her with the issue she was having within the next several weeks. It was comforting that someone was not only finally able to figure out what was wrong with her, but did not except an inconclusive finding as other doctors had. His staff was also extremely accommodating throughout her treatments, making it easy for me to be there through it all

September 12th, 2011
this is one of the kidest and most caring dr's ive ever been too ill be a patient of his til the day he quits.

April 12th, 2011
He did biopsy for prosate cancer. kept telling me that I would have a little bleeding. aFTER I WENT HOME I BELLED ALMOST TO DEATH. EMERGWNCY CREW FOUND ME IN A PUDDLE OF BLOOD. EVEN BEFORE i WENT UNCONCIOS I HAD GONE TO BATH ROOM THREE TIMES AND WAS BLEEDING HEAVLY. my WIFE AFTER FAILING TO REACH THE DOCTER OVER THE PHONE SHE RAN OVER TO HIS OFFICE THE STAFF WERE SO UNCOURTIOS AND KEPT TELLING MY WIFW THAT TAHT WAS NORMAL. GOD BELSS EMERGENCY CREW OF PEMBROKE PINES . THEY TOOK ME TO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL JUST IN TIME TO SAVE MY LIFE. DOCTER NEVER SHOWED ANY COMPASSION OR CONCERN. MAY BE THIS WAS BECOUSE iI WAS HUMANA INSURANCE CO WHICH DOES NOT PAY THEM FAIRLY BUT THAT IS NOT MY FAULT .

December 31st, 2010
this doctor is an idiotAVOID at all costhe totally ruined my life