Learn more about Dr. Robert Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spencer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Spencer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Spencer practice?
Dr. Robert Spencer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atmore, AL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.