Learn more about Dr. Robert Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spencer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Spencer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hollis Spencer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Robert Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spencer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.