A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spencer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Spencer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hollis Spencer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Robert Spencer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spencer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atmore, AL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.