A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Thompson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Otolaryngology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Otolaryngologists.