A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hicks Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.