A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hicks Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Family Physicians.