Dr. Robert Woods Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Woods?

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Expert in his field with beautiful results. I would recommend him for any type of facial plastic surgery.

Excellent Experience

Posted on May 8th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Woods was outstanding from start to finish, marked with friendly and attentive front office personnel, an attractive waiting area, and punctual service by Dr. Woods. He and the surgical staff performed my tonsillectomy with precision, expertise and with great attitudes. The entire process couldn't have gone better. I'll return with any future ENT needs.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I had a UPPP done in 2004. Very good Dr. No complaints as he did a great job. I was told I needed to make a down payment before the surgery, so I called the week before. I was told that if I had insurance, to not worry about it that they would bill me if I owed anything. The office called the day after my procedure demanding payment. I was mad because I was in alot of pain, and couldn't even talk. I had to have someone else talk to them.After the insurance paid, I was owed a refund. The office staff took their time to process it. This has been a long time ago. I hope that witch is gone. I would still go to him, even though his staff was the rudest I have ever experienced.

great doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

fast, prompt, nice demeanor, helpful.I have had bad exp with ear doctors, he is one of the better ones.I would go back to him for any further issues.

poor office staff & billing disputes

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Dr. Wood did a fine job medically but he and his staff did not present costs properly or fairly. A cost expection of $0 was given by them, "insurance will cover it" is what I was told. Later I was billed for over $700 and am hounded daily by their collections agencey. Dr. Woods office did not even attempt to collect or settle the disputed fees. And refused to discuss it unless I paid $76 for an office visit.I made several attempts to work out the issue and was stonewalled by Kathy in their office. She demands money before I can speak to Dr. Wood doctor about the situation!

Vocal Cord Papaloma's

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

I've seen 3 Dr's. before Dr. Woods and he's the only one who treated my issue correctly. My voice has never been better and I would completely recommend him to anyone! The "bedside manner" comments are ridiculous. He's a first class Dr. and honest with a diagnosis and prognosis. He's truthful and will not provide you with a flowery answer!

To the point

Posted on June 19th, 2008

I appreciate Dr. Woods's straight forward manner. He took the time to explain my options. He and I were on the same page and we moved forward in a swift manner. When I thanked him for being to the point with me he thanked me for being open to the facts of my situation. I fully trust Dr. Woods and appreciate his mannerisms.

Posted on May 15th, 2017