A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Endodermal Sinus Tumor (Yolk Sac Tumor)
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Mucinous Cystadenoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 19 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Young MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.