A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Haag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Haag MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Haag practice?
- Dr. Robert Haag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haag practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.