A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT HAAG:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT HAAG, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. HAAG graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. HAAG has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HAAG accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT HAAG practice?
Dr. ROBERT HAAG practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Quincy, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.