Learn more about Dr. Robert Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Haag has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Haag practice?
Dr. Robert Haag practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Quincy, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.