A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Haag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Haag MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Haag practice?
- Dr. Robert Haag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haag practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Quincy Radiologists.