Learn more about Dr. Robert Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haake, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Haake has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Haake practice?
Dr. Robert Haake practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Critical Care Practitioners, Belleville Nephrologists, and Belleville General Practitioners.