A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hacker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hacker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Hacker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Robert Hacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hacker practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Florence, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.