A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haddad is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerges Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Robert Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haddad practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.