A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hadesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hadesman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hadesman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadesman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hadesman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hadesman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Hadesman practice?
Dr. Robert Hadesman practices Gastroenterology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Gastroenterologists.