A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haerr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haerr graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haerr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Haerr MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Haerr practice?
- Dr. Robert Haerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haerr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists, Terre Haute Hematologists, Terre Haute Oncologists, and Terre Haute Radiation Oncologists.