Learn more about Dr. Robert Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafford
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hafford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hafford practice?
- Dr. Robert Hafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hafford practices Family Medicine near Essexville, MI.
See Essexville Family Physicians.