Learn more about Dr. Robert Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafford
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hafford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hafford practice?
- Dr. Robert Hafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hafford practices Family Medicine near Essexville, MI.
See Essexville Family Physicians.