Learn more about Dr. Robert Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hafford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hafford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Hafford practice?
Dr. Robert Hafford practices Family Medicine near Essexville, MI.
See Essexville Family Physicians.