A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hafford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hafford practice?
- Dr. Robert Hafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hafford practices Family Medicine near Essexville, MI.
See Essexville Family Physicians.