A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hage graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Edw W McCready Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Hage DO is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Roentgenology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hage practice?
- Dr. Robert Hage has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hage practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Roentgenology near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Radiologists.