A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagood graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miller Hagood MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hagood practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hagood practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.