A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hagood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagood graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miller Hagood MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hagood practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hagood practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.