A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Warren Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hahn practice?
Dr. Robert Hahn practices Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Ophthalmology near Milford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, NJ.
See Milford Anesthesiologists, Milford General Practitioners, and Milford Ophthalmologists.