Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Haight Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Robert Haight Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Edward Demmi
Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Laura Long
Tampa, FL 0 mi
Dr. Bruce Bohnker
Occupational Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Tampa, FL 1.98 mi38