A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hally
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Hally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hally graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Hally MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hally practice?
- Dr. Robert Hally has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hally practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Gastroenterologists.