Dr. Robert Halpin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2011
Great doctor - exceptional staff
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Hapin for over 10 years. I couldn't fathom having anyone else! Even after moving 6 years ago over 40 miles from his office, there's no way I'd change. Our first visit, Dr. Halpin discovered 3 vaccinations that our previous pediatrian missed. That level of thoroughness and care has been the norm ever since. His assistant on the medical questions help line, Justine, has never taken longer than 30 minutes to return a call and always has the answer prior to calling. Her level of patience, empathy His nurse, Judy, treats his patients as her own children. Very gentle, very informative and just an all around great person. Dr. Halpin will treat you as if you're the only patient on his agenda the moment he enters the room even though kids are in every room to see him. He never rushes the visit, even if it's just a routine check up. He has always taken a genuine personal interest in his patients and is a wealth of information. I know several other parents who feel the same as he also cares for the children of my brother, my cousin and several friends. Even when my daughter was young, she would get excited to get to go see Dr. Halpin - that says it all!

July 10th, 2011
Great first visit!
Just had our first visit with this doctor. Dr. Halpin was really nice and took time to talk with us. Office staff was nice, and his nurse Judy is awesome. Great experience!