A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Haman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Haman practice?
- Dr. Robert Haman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.