Learn more about Dr. Robert Haman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Haman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Haman practice?
- Dr. Robert Haman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haman practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.