Dr. Robert Haman DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irving, TX

November 16th, 2016
Wife of an ignored patient in need
While Dr. Haman himself seems to be a very good and thorough doctor, his current office manager will is heartless and unprofessional. Not only did she attempt to overcharge my husband, who'd thrown up blood, she used the fact that he had been seen once by the doctor in the past few months and that before that it had been 15 years, as her excuse for not billing us for the remainder of the fee she was requesting that was already TWICE HIS ACTUAL COPAY. When I informed her a second and finally third time, that the fee she was requesting was incorrect according to his plan, she said she would speak to the doctor and then call me back. That was over a week ago. Some healthcare professional.

February 5th, 2016
Great dr.
Best doctor I've ever had, and I've had a few.

March 17th, 2015
Great family doctor. I'm in my 30's, mother of 4, and we always have a nice experience with this doctor.

May 6th, 2011
im a truck driver,and cant always get home for my appointments. they always take me when i get in.he always goes beyond my expectation on exams and up dating any past and present conditions i may need.i couldnt ask for a better doctor.i know he could be in a high dollar medical bldg,and making a ton of money.but haman is there for the people,and we appriate that.

September 25th, 2010
He is Awesome!
I have been a patient of Dr. Haman since 1990! He is very considerate, understanding, and caring. My son is now ten and I have been taking him to Dr. Haman also. We both love him and would never change!