A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamas, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamas, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- For detailed information about Dr. Hamas please visit www.yourlooks.com
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hamas practice?
Dr. Robert Hamas practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.