Plastic Surgeon
8345 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 120
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-1073
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie M. on Jan 24th, 2013

Great staff, very knowledgeable Dr. I would recommend Dr. Hamas to anybody looking for a great experience.

|  Great Choice  |  show details
by Brittany C. on Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Hamas and his team are excellent. They are friendly and knowledgable. They took the time to answer ALL of my many questions which helped me make an informed decision regarding my treatment. Most important the work done by Dr. Hamas (breast augmentation) looks great! I was referred to him by a close friend and now I refer him to my friends. He is a great choice for cosmetic work.

|  Love Dr Hamas  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

I researched plastic surgeons and interviewed 4 surgeons before scheduling a procedure. His caring approach along with a marvelous staff made the experience a very positive one. After three surgeries in 15 years there is no one else I'd trust.

|  Great plastic surgeon!!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I have had a couple of surgeries with Dr. Hamas. I am extremely pleased with my results. His hands on approach and taking his time to explain things to me made all the difference!! His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone, in fact I have!!