A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Hamburg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hamburg practice?
- Dr. Robert Hamburg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hamburg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.