Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hamburg practice?
Dr. Robert Hamburg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Cardiologists, and Chandler Nuclear Medicine Physicians.