Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamburg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Hamburg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hamburg practice?
- Dr. Robert Hamburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hamburg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.