Dr. Robert Hamburg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 21st, 2016
Happy with Dr. Hamburg and this Practice
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hamburg for probably close to 10 years for preventive care, no serious problems. We find he listens and communicates well, is detailed, concerned, spends time with us, cares, pays attention to wellness, nutrition, and exercise and is as good or better than any doctor we've ever been to. There've been days when he was in more of a hurry, but that's the way a typical doctor's day can be. Some of our appointments can be in and out. His nurse practitioner, John, is excellent. We've always felt we were well cared for there. In all of those years, there have been 2 people on staff I was not happy with. The doctor listened to me. One was gone the same week I voiced my complaint. We look at doctors' schooling and experience before choosing them.

February 2nd, 2015
Went to this doctor for 15 years and 'thought' that he was taking good care of me... boy was I wrong.

December 17th, 2014
DO NOT VISIT or spend your hard earned money on this office!!! I was a patient of this practice for over 4 years only to be dismissed at a time of dire need. Having gone through hardship with my employer, who was harassing me for my disability and break

November 17th, 2014
Staff and staff are very rude and not helpful or compassionate

June 17th, 2010
Greatest Doctor
Doctor Hamburg is a detail person and for a cardiologist, that is a great thing. He is courteous, always asks about my family and has the ability to remember the smallest of details. My husband and I are both Dr. Hamburg's patients...infact, he saved my husbands life and even canceled his vacation to care for my husband because his case was so very complicated. We are forever greatful and would not think of changing doctors.