Family Physicians

4504 Boat Club Rd
Ste 800
Fort Worth, TX 76135
817-237-0515
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Hames for 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. His office is kinda yuck and staff is in a hurry. But when it comes to his skills he is above all else. I was seeing a specialist and ordered test after test. I went to Dr Hames knew what was wrong just by his 37 years experience. I went to the hospital twice over my diabetic uncles swollen foot. Hospital sent him to specialist. I took him to Dr Hames. He actually inspected his foot which everyone else failed to do. Dr Hames pulled out a splinter and saved his foot. His nurse Tina is great. Other than that I don't not like the office or PA. He always takes his time and listens. I don't feel like he rushes me. I seen him out shopping and he remembered me and asked how my uncle was doing. GREAT DOC WITH LOSTS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

His mistaken diagnosis, his competence is of the verge of "quackery"

|  Yearly Physical  |  show details
by Enoch Bond on Jun 25th, 2008

Dr. Hames has diagnosed and helped me helped me with several problems I've had. He will refer you to another doctor who takes care of certain problems. He's always been patient and listens to me.