Dr. Robert Hames Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hames?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hames?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

Best PCP I've ever had.

I'm now retired and my family and I have been going to Dr Hames since we moved to Texas 25 years ago. He's never been wrong in his diagnosis with us and he's always been great. Several years ago our insurance company changed and Dr Hames medical group didn't take the new insurance, I couldn't wait to get a new carrier, when I finally did get back into his care, he immediately took me off of two meds that another doctor had prescribed for me that were actuslly the root of a couple if problems I was having. I just hope that he stays in practice until I no longer need a doctor. I read a couple of negative reviews and I think those people are full of it. Some of the people in the outter office can annoy you.

November 5th, 2015

Best Doc

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hames for about 20 years. He has always listened first and then asked questions before he diagnoses you. He is a good Doctor and a good Person. Will continue to refer friends and family to him. Doctors are just people with a different education, they will sometimes not get it right but it could be they were not given all the information too.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hames is awesome, caring, gentle and spot on. He's not afraid to say he's not sure. However the front office staff has always been rude and incompetent.

July 14th, 2015

STAY AWAY

Idiot perscribed off-use medication that has caused serious side effects including violent behavior.

July 11th, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR

I have been going to Dr Hames for 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. His office is kinda yuck and staff is in a hurry. But when it comes to his skills he is above all else. I was seeing a specialist and ordered test after test. I went to Dr Hames knew what was wrong just by his 37 years experience. I went to the hospital twice over my diabetic uncles swollen foot. Hospital sent him to specialist. I took him to Dr Hames. He actually inspected his foot which everyone else failed to do. Dr Hames pulled out a splinter and saved his foot. His nurse Tina is great. Other than that I don't not like the office or PA. He always takes his time and listens. I don't feel like he rushes me. I seen him out shopping and he remembered me and asked how my uncle was doing. GREAT DOC WITH LOSTS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

July 15th, 2011

His mistaken diagnosis, his competence is of the verge of "quackery"

December 27th, 2009

Don't wast your time

Terrible, rude staff, wait is long and dr doesn't spend enough time with the patient. Bad experience each time I've gone to this doctor. I ...

June 25th, 2008

Yearly Physical

Dr. Hames has diagnosed and helped me helped me with several problems I've had. He will refer you to another doctor who takes care of certain problems. He's always been patient and listens to me.

March 28th, 2017