Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jul 11th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Hames for 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. His office is kinda yuck and staff is in a hurry. But when it comes to his skills he is above all else. I was seeing a specialist and ordered test after test. I went to Dr Hames knew what was wrong just by his 37 years experience. I went to the hospital twice over my diabetic uncles swollen foot. Hospital sent him to specialist. I took him to Dr Hames. He actually inspected his foot which everyone else failed to do. Dr Hames pulled out a splinter and saved his foot. His nurse Tina is great. Other than that I don't not like the office or PA. He always takes his time and listens. I don't feel like he rushes me. I seen him out shopping and he remembered me and asked how my uncle was doing. GREAT DOC WITH LOSTS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Jul 15th, 2011

His mistaken diagnosis, his competence is of the verge of "quackery"

Don't wast your time show details Don't wast your time
by Anonymous on Dec 27th, 2009 on doctorsdig.com

Terrible, rude staff, wait is long and dr doesn't spend enough time with the patient. Bad experience each time I've gone to this doctor. I ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Yearly Physical show details Yearly Physical
by Enoch Bond on Jun 25th, 2008

Dr. Hames has diagnosed and helped me helped me with several problems I've had. He will refer you to another doctor who takes care of certain problems. He's always been patient and listens to me.