A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamilton, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Robert Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hamilton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Hematologists, and Jackson Oncologists.