A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammons
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammons graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hammons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Hammons MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Hammons practice?
- Dr. Robert Hammons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hammons practices Cardiovascular Disease near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, KY and Corbin, KY.
See Frankfort Cardiologists.