Robert F Han MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 12th, 2011
Understands what is really important
D Han has been our family physician for years.He knows what is important, is very current with the latest treatments, medications and research about various conditions. doesn't hesitate to refer when it is necessary and is always available when we really need him.We are very comfortable with Dr Han. I have been involved in the health care field for years.I could care less about bedside manner. It is the most over-rated variable in determining a Dr's competency.Only those who don't get the big picture care.I have seen horrible physicians who could charm his patients With Dr Han, what you see is what you get, good sound medical advice and care.

April 7th, 2011
He is with you for the long haul
I have been a patient of Dr Han for years. Whenever I have seen him, whether for routine appointments or for more urgent matters he has always been thoughtful, attentive, and sccurate in his judgement. Truthfully, i could care less about my physician's bedside manner, what I care about : does he know what he is doing, does he listen to me, doeas he prescribe the proper medicines, is his diagnosis corrent, does he refer me if he feels it is necessary. On every front Dr. Han gets all A's in my book. I like and totally trust the man. He is there for his patients when they need him. What else matters really.

August 16th, 2010
Incompetent
Certified incompetent by the state! Merely a shell of a man posing as a doctor. I assume took the hippocratic oath, but if you look further into his history has failed horribly following this. A shame he is allowed to guide people who are not aware of his personal motives

May 18th, 2009
rude doctors
horrible bedside manner, very unprofessional.