A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hanich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanich
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hanich, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Hanich FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Hanich practice?
- Dr. Robert Hanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hanich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Cardiologists.