Learn more about Dr. Robert Hanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Hanich practice?
Dr. Robert Hanich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Cardiologists.