Learn more about Dr. Robert Hanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hanich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanich
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hanich, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Hanich FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Hanich practice?
- Dr. Robert Hanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hanich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Cardiologists.