Dr. Robert Hanich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hanich?

September 15th, 2017

Great Doctor

I was given Dr. Hanich as a cardiologist after an unrelated hospital stay. I have been seeing him for over 5 yrs. and couldn't be more pleased. He is no nonsense and very helpful. He is cautious, conservative, and thoughtful in his approach to medical care. He always tries the least invasive route first. He is honest about potential risks and procedure success rates, and only suggests processes and procedures that he himself would undertake if needed. He was instrumental in saving a friend's life and I am very impressed with his skill set.

July 6th, 2016

Dr.Hanich is, in my opinion, a phenomenal physician. He is has a no-nonsense attitude, and manages to be brief and to the point while still personalizing each visit enough so as not to seem dehumanizing. He seems extremely intelligent, and I get the sense that he genuinely cares for his patients. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand for an hour and talk to you about your dog, your cousin Nancy's new hair color, and the fantastic new yoga instructor in town he might not be your guy; but if you want a really thorough, efficient, and caring (albeit short spoken) physician- you found one. Also worth noting, in a world of high-cost, high-profit, and often unnecessary medical procedures and tests, Dr.Hanich seems to take the least invasive route that is safely possible. That might mean suggesting simple diet and exercise changes for a brief time period prior to medication, surgical options, or even diagnosis, but it is amazing how much of a difference a little fluid shifting can make on an ekg.

June 16th, 2014

didn't take time with me

Dr Hanich did not take time to read over my records and told me I did not have POTS syndrome, but recommended I uptake my salt and fluids. This is what any POTS patient is advised. If I did not have it why would a cardiologist recommend more salt in my diet??? He did not want to spend any time with me or answer any questions. He just brushed off anything I had to say. I was diagnosed with POTS by a neurologist with a tilt table test in which my B/P dropped to 80/40 and my heart rate was 167. If that isn't POTS I don't know what is. If he had taken the time to read my records he would have seen the results. He recommended I come back in 3 months and see him. Why would anyone come back after being told you have nothing wrong with you? I did not like this doctor and would not recommend him.

March 26th, 2017